In this guide we’re going to show you how to upgrade your game to the secret build of Runescape 4.
Step 1: Opening The Game
- 1-A: Firstly, locate MORDHAU game in your Steam library.
- 1-B: Next, locate the play button.
- 1-C: This should launch the game. If it does not, please refer back to step 1-A
Step 2: Entering The Game
- 2-A: Upon clicking the play button you should be greeted by the loading screen after a few moments. Depending upon your dedication to buying gf this might take a while.
- 2-B: Once the loading screen has dissipated you will be greeted by one of your MORDHAU loadouts, for me, it was my “Lord of Ikea”
Step 3: How To Enable Runescape 4
- 3-A: Now this is where beginner hacker skills are required. What you’re going to do is press the wiggly line usually located next to your 1 key, this key is also known as the tilde key.
- 3-B: Upon pressing this in the menu of MORDHAU a thin black box should appear at the bottom of your screen.
- 3-C: Inside of this box enter the following command lines:
r.mipmaplodbias 500r.skeletalmeshlodbias 500
- 3-D: By entering those simple command lines you should immediately be converted from MORHDAU to Runescape 4.
- 3-E: Here are some screenshots of a few of many Runescape 4 maps.
Step 4: Enjoy!
- SpongeBob SquarePants How to Access the Console
- Serious Sam 4 Cheat Menu & Developer Menu
- Dungeon Kitty: Keyboard Controls Guide
- Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection Secret Dino Mission How to Unlock
- RuneScape Level 1-99 Woodcutting F2P Guide