Here is the 100% Achievement Guide for Monster Prom. Please leave comments to help fill in blanks for this guide, as it is incomplete. Thank you and enjoy!
Endings, Events, & Outcomes
List of Ending Achievements:
- That was unexpected: You unveiled the first secret ending.
- Ending explorer: You’ve already unveiled half the secret endings. Way to go!
- Ending connoisseur: Whoa, you’ve seen ALL THE SECRET ENDINGS.
List of Event Achievements:
- Whoa, you really like this game!: You’ve seen half of the events in the game. Get some rest.
- Go play outside!: You’ve seen ALL THE EVENTS in the game! Just wow.
List of Outcome Achievements:
- Honey… this isn’t healthy: Okay, you’ve seen all the outcomes in the game. We didn’t think we’d see this day!
Went To The _______ All Turns & Outcast Achievements
- Bookworm: You went to the LIBRARY all turns.
- Dodgeball God: You went to the GYM all turns.
- Monster Prom: The Musical: You went to the AUDITORIUM all turns.
- Nerd!: You went to CLASS all turns.
- Party 24/7: You went OUTDOORS all turns.
- Small bladder: You went to the BATHROOMS all turns.
At this time, you can also commit one character to be the one to speak to all of the minor characters. This can be unlocked in the original game, and doesn’t need the DLC to be completed.
- Outcast: You always chose the cafeteria table with minor characters.
Bad End Achievements
- Epic loser
Get rejected for the first time
- Forever alone
Go to prom with no one. I did this with “The Worst!”, so your character will have a bad time at prom anyways.
- The best at failing
Get rejected by the original six love interests. You might as well as get rejected by Zoe & Calculester (Second Term) as well.
Have negative MONEY by the end of the game. Easiest way to do this is a short single player game. Make sure you have high SMARTS and low CREATIVITY. Then buy the Corpse from the shop. When the first event choice happens with the zombie, choose to put it on your head and if your smarts are high enough you’ll succeed. When the second event choice happens choose duel to the death, if your creativity is low enough you’ll fail and lose 3 money.
- The worst!: You’ve been your WORST self. Congratulations?
Choose all the wrong answers. The best way to get this achievement is when taking the quiz try to only get MONEY answers, and to go to the library during every turn. This will make sure that you don’t have enough stats at the start to answer questions correctly, as in the game the answers start out easier and progressively get harder.
Good End Achievements
- Casanova: Your very first prom date! Let’s take a pic of it!
Successfully go with prom with one of the original six characters!
- True to yourself: You’ve been true to yourself and always chose the right option. Congratz!
I would do a short single player game, and choose one of the characters’ routes. Make sure to check your stats, and if need another guide or two to make sure your choosing the best answers!
- Good on my own
I believe you can do this with the “Boo!” achievement, just choose to go to prom by yourself.
- Tiger Millonaire: You ended a run with 20 MONEY or more.
Start with a regular single player game mode. Choose answers on the quiz that will give you MONEY, and visit the Library until you reach at least the 20+ MONEY mark. Then work on other stats to reach the love interest you want.
- Polyamorous: You’ve gone to prom with all 6 main love interests. What a Casanova!
Successfully go to prom with all of the original characters, try both short and regular modes as these don’t need to be secret endings for this achievement.
Shop Related Achievements
Buy the Tampon Used by the Former Prom Queen. There is a secret ending with this item for Vera, so you can also do that ending with this achievement.
Buy the Blanket With Two Holes In It. This is a secret ending, so you must convince everyone that you are a ghost.
- Love from the depths
Buy the Power Totem of Z’Gord, Ruler of the Dark Realms. This is a secret ending, so you can take Z’Gord (or Zoe) to prom. Note that this is only from the original game, not the DLC.
Buy all of the items at least once.
- Enter The Coven
Buy the Blood of an Angel. This is a secret ending, so you can take Joy to prom.
Buy the Set of Weirdly Specific Greeting Cards. This is a secret ending, so you can take Blobert to prom.
- 01101001 00100000 00111100 00110011 00100000 01110101
Buy the Arcane Floppy Disk. This is a secret ending, so you can take Calculester to prom. Note that this is only from the original game, not the DLC.
- I wanna buy… your heart
This is a secret ending, so you can take the shopkeeper, also known as Valerie.
- Orgy manager
This is a secret ending, so you can have a bit of “fun” with your classmates after prom.
Written by SandStorm0201