If you play Monster Crown and want to get some easy money, this guide provides a way to farm pacts or cash early in the game. Let’s check it out.
How it Works
This exploitation can be done incredibly early in the game.
- First, do the tutorial nonsense up until you get your first Crownie (monster) and be able to beat the Walrus River Boss.
- Get to the first town and talk to the shop owner. He will tell you that you can store items in the box. Store all of your normal pacts and leave.
- Go back to your father and talk to him. He will replenish your monsters HP and give you 5 normal pacts.
- Run back to the shop, store those pacts and go back to your father to repeat this cycle.
Each normal pacts sells for $10 so it’s a long and grindy process but not a bad way to start the game with a little extra cash. Alternatively, you can start the game with a surplus of normal pacts. Or potentially both if you’re feeling patient enough.
That’s all we are sharing today in Monster Crown Pacts & Cash Farming Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to ⌜B A G E L⌟
- Sable’s Grimoire: A Dragon’s Treasure All Endings Guide
- American Fugitive: Off To A Flyer Achievement Checklist
- Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare – City Trading Guide
- Monster Prom: Halloween Secret Ending
- Intruders: Hide and Seek – All Collectibles