For Missing Time players, if you are looking for a 100% walkthrough, this guide will provides a detailed guide that includes all character points, flags, and CG unlocks, and it will be updated if there are changes.
Link to the full detailed guide
- Game start: +3
- Ember offers you lunch – Decline: +1
- Chiharu’s lunch scene – Lucky you!: +1
- First club meeting – investigate with Chiharu: +1
- Chiharu’s investigation – if you visit the shrine, don’t ask about the Legend: +1
- Second club meeting – “There’s no use getting riled up.”: +1
- To save Chiharu, set the game to Skip mode after Emiri suggests she might be the first case of the year.
- Don’t tell anyone about Chiharu’s incident (locked in the storage room): -1 each time you tell.
- Bully scene – Interfere (Do Nothing: -1)
- You must reach the Mall Shopping scene to enter her route.
- As long as you have the most points with Chiharu out of any girl, you will enter her route.
There are two ways to lock to her bad end:
- If you received the phone call scene at night and didn’t pick up.
- Chose Go for it when Shizuyo seduces you.
Good end: open Emiri’s Door in the climax.
- When Chiharu asks you to join a club, Accept: +1
- Accept Ember’s lunch: +1
- Rooftop lunch – “Wow! This is so good!”: +1
- First club meeting – investigate with Ember: +1
- Ember’s park scene – Wait for the first choice: +1
- Second club meeting – “Is there anything previous members found?”: +1
- After school scene – Stay with Ember: +1
- Save Chiharu
- Second club meeting – Side with Ember: +1
- If you investigate the town – don’t pick “That’s some serious accusation.”: -1
- If you find Ember in the alleyway and take her to the hospital, a timer runs in the background and you must skip the game to avoid lockout of the surviving choices. If this is your second attempt, save the game as soon as you arrive outside the hospital and reload it instead.: +2
- Requires 4 points with Ember to enter her route, go to her house.
- Agree with her to go to the graveyard. This option requires 8+ points, otherwise you can only pick choices that lead to her bad end.
Bad End: refuse to go to the graveyard. There are other ways to reach her bad end, but the outcome is the same.
Good End: go to the graveyard. You can’t mess it up after this point.
- First club meeting – investigate with Emiri: +1
- Emiri library – wait for the timer to expire: +1
- Emiri library – “I believe you.”: +1
- Second club meeting – “Previous members were sure about supernatural ties.”: +1
- Save Chiharu
- Convince her to eat cupcakes: +1
- Student death – Listen to Emiri and agree to come back tonight to investigate further: +1
- Second club meeting – Side with Emiri: +1
- Emiri’s hospital scene – don’t pick “Why are most of the cases near the shrine?”: -1
- Emiri’s hospital scene – tell her about Chiharu’s incident: +1
- Choose to go to the Shrine, don’t pick Ask about the curse: -1
- Helping Emiri set up seals around the school: +2 for entering scene
Good end: At the cafe, choose to Comfort Emiri (requires 8+ points).
Bad end: At the cafe, choose to talk about Shizuyo.
Keep track of your choices, to reach her good end you must have exactly 4-6 points with Shizuyo, interfered when Chiharu was bullied, and told no one about Chiharu’s incident.
- Recruit Shizuyo and Emiri on the first day: +1
- First club meeting – investigate with Shizuyo: +1
- Breaking into the school – when she asks if you have a girlfriend, say you don’t: +1
- Going home at night – throw something at the man (this is a hidden timed choice).
- Second club meeting – “Whoever did this didn’t want anyone to find out.”: +1
- Storage room – Lick it: +1
- After school scene – Go Home: +1
- Save Chiharu
- Bully scene – Interfere.
- You must reach the Mall Shopping scene to enter her route: +1
- Bookstore – Humor her: +1
- Mall – don’t ask about Emiri: -1
If you did everything right, she would’ve given you the USB in the mall scene. Look through it at home. She will come over. If you meet the criteria for good end, you will unlock a CG of her sitting on your bed. Pick “Is it dangerous?”
You must answer 3/4 of these correctly:
- “I’m being cautious.”
- “Two years or twenty two years, it doesn’t matter!”
- “I don’t give two ♥♥♥♥♥ about what Ember thinks!”
- “Is the club really worth risking your life over?”
Good end: Amusement park scene.
Bad end: Entered Shizuyo’s route but failed to meet the requirements for Good End.
The game starts with a dream instead of the usual chapter 1.Play through the rest as normal until the Sunday with all 4 choices appearing on screen – Stay at home and turn off your phone: enter Secret Route.
- Ghost attack on the school: leave when you eavesdrop on Shizuyo and Ember.
- Vacation on the island: open Chiharu’s Door in the climax.
- Pawn: Walkthrough and Chapter 1-7
- Yandere School: 100% Achievements Guide
- Record of Agarest War Mariage: Panina Honeymoon Guide
- Acting Lessons: Full Rena Route Guide
- Cyber Shadow: All HP & SP Collectibles Locations