For Medieval Dynasty players who wants to make some easy money, this guide provides methods of making fast money for different seasons in game, let’s check it out.
As most people state Spring and summer you can pick berries and sell them for a quick buck.
BUT every spring, summer, and fall the St. johns wart and broadleaf plantains respawn.
They’re worth 2 a piece and are literally everywhere. takes about 5 minutes to clear a decent area and I’ve walked away with 800 plus gold everytime.
Keep a decent amount of broad leaf for healing and st john if you plan on poisoning yourself.
I recommend getting the perk Survival sense as soon as you can it makes it even easier to find them and you will find mushrooms to sell as well.
You can also make stone knives in the winter to keep the gold flowing!
That’s all we are sharing today in Medieval Dynasty How to Make Easy Money, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to KingReptar
- Medieval Dynasty Crop Seasons Guide
- Medieval Dynasty Fast Money Making Guide
- Medieval Dynasty Berries Location Guide v1.0.2
- Medieval Dynasty What Can I Eat? Food Guide (Autumn Edition)
- Medieval Dynasty Starter Guide How to Hunt, Farm, and Build a House