Here are all achievements lists for Max Gentlemen Sexy Business game. we will add the achievements guide later.
Unlocking Achievements makes new assets available to you via District Bosses, the Merchant, and Loan Repayments.
1. Pay off your first loan
Asset: Boxing Credentials: Increases number of execs that can work the same building & training value in the Boxing Ring.
2. Pay off the second loan
Asset: Ticker Tape: Adds a market to Industry Awareness.
3. Pay off the third loan
Asset: Lucky Rabbit’s Foot: Traveling Merchant has more in stock.
4. Have £10,000
Asset: The Fisting Times: Increases training value in the Boxing Ring & adds a market to Industry Awareness.
5. Have £1,000,000
6: Train an executive’s Fisticuffs to 50
7: Train an executive’s Fisticuffs to 1,000
8: Train an executive’s Moustache to 50
9: Train an executive’s Moustache to 1,000
10. Have 100 employees
Asset: Sharp Gloves: Increases training value in the Boxing Ring & Barbershop
11. Have 1,000 Gold
12. Have 10 Kingsmen
13. Train 100 total Kingsmen
14. Defeat 6 Rival Companies
Asset: Banquet Chair: Adds a Board Chair & a Lunch Date option.
15. Defeat 100 total rival companies
16. Start 3 Companies
17. Start 8 Companies
18. Start a company in 12 different industries
19. Hire 3 executives
Asset: A Fine Wine: Increase all exec Moxie by 10 & adds a market to Industry Awareness.
20. Have 4 executives on your board
Asset: Barbers License: Increases number of execs that can work the same building & training value in the Barbershop.
21. Have 5 Executives on one building
22. Have 12 Executives in one Company
23. Travel 10 times
24. Travel 50 times
25. Purchase all travel destinations
26. Go on your first date
Asset: Pop: Increase Lunch Date options & all exec Moxie by 10.
27. Have a level 2 relationship with 3 Executives
28. Reach maximum relationship with an executive
29. Max out 12 Executive relationships
30. Have 10 Assets at once
Asset: Golden Fish: Greater chance of tonic rewards from districts.
31. Defeat your Rival
32. Defeat your Rival 3 times
33. Reclaim your family’s reputation