For Marvel’s Midnight Suns players, this guide will show you a quick tip to help increase Arcane Level a little faster as you play Midnight Suns.
Arcane Knowledge Tip
Something I found far later in my play-through than I would like to admit (Night 19), I realized that the books in the Library change every day and night. Each one that has not been read before will give 5 Arcane Knowledge. I’m not sure how many there are in total, but it helps reach the max of Level 5 a little sooner. Just add it into the routine of petting Charlie, collecting resources, harvesting Wundagore Everbloom and looking for Ebony and that Arcane Level will rise in no time. Pictured above are what an unread book will look like. Don’t forget to check the open one on the table under the painting. Since I have not found another guide that lists it, I will include the bonuses that each Arcane Level provides. Cheers!
Arcane Level Benefits
That’s all we are sharing today in Marvel’s Midnight Suns Helpful Tip for Arcane Knowledge, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Verethragna
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns How to Fix Stuttering on High End PC
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns How to Fix Dx12 Stutter Issue for Windows
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns Balanced Collar Hunter & Anti-Card Play Build
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns Collectors Guide To Every Unlockable Hunter Customization Option
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns How to Fix or Ammeliorate Performance Issues