After entering the residence, try to return from the door behind you.
At the very beginning, turn around and interact with the front door.
Maybe it’s just me…
At a specific timing, try to peek under the closed door in the restroom.
Immediately after entering the restroom, lie yourself on the floor, look through the crack of the closed door and focus on the shoes with RMB. Wait until the person disappears:
Basics of investigation.
Something under the bed……Hmm…
Crawl under the bed in the room with the telephone box. Approach the painting:
Try pressing the shutter button in annex.
The button is next to the garage door, behind the cross and the puzzle desk.
Full of curiosity.
After the crying stopped, look into the hole in the wall again…
During mid-game, you will hear someone crying in the room with the telephone box. The first look through the hole in the wall is story-related. Wait a few seconds and interact with the hole again.
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!!
After winning all achievements, watch a credit.
You don’t have to unlock all achievements during a single playthrough.
Collect all items and files in one game play.
Find all ten takable items. Add them to your inventory with ‘Q’ key.
- First aid kit – guest room #405, in the starting area (before entering the annex)
- “The Sinful King” book – restroom (story-related)
- 1st note – room with telephone box, on the table (make sure to get the takable note)
- 2nd note – garage, between the stairs and the puzzle desk
- Rusty key and gold pendant – desk, in the upper drawer (story-related)
- Moon plate – inside the locked room next to the garage (story-related)
- Destroyed photo – in the telephone box (story-related)
- Object of sin – in the telephone box, after the call (story-related)
- 3rd note – on the ground, after using the elevator (screenshot)
- Door: Glass & Fail Door Achievements
- Haydee 2 All Note Locations Guide
- Sensorium 100% Achievements (All Secret)
- Dark Fracture: Prologue 100% Achievement Guide
- The Girl and the Robot: 100% Achievement Guide