For Lovingly Evil players, this guide is about how to unlock all of Lovingly Evil’s achievements, let’s check it out.
Here are some general rules to follow for pursuing the characters:
- Spend as much time as you can with your chosen villain. Exhaust their dialogue options, sit with them at lunch (if possible), attend the same meetings as them, and spend each evening in the club with them.
- Conversely, you will be pretty much ignoring all of the other characters you are not pursuing. It is okay to talk to them a bit to kill some time when your chosen villain is out of dialogue, but don’t waste too much time on them.
- When your chosen villain runs out of things to talk about, leave and go to a meeting or chat with someone else to kill some time. Then come back and check if they have new things to talk about.
- Performance in the villain’s corresponding mini-game does not seem to lock you out of good endings save for Imperia’s debate/argument mini-game as they block you from speaking with her.
- Villain’s with multiple ending tend to branch on the last day, save again for Imperia who works a bit differently. I recommend that for Satan and Felix you save on the last day of the convention to save you time in getting their other endings.
With that out of the way, let’s get talk villains!
Felix has the most endings of all of the characters. These endings are determined by what sort of bouquet you give him on Day 4. After creating the bouquet, reaffirm to him that you chose your flowers correctly. Telling him that you put them together because you thought they looked pretty can lead to different endings. Other variations of flowers may work, but these are the combinations I used.
Get the vampire’s romantic ending
Give Felix a bouquet of red roses.
It takes two to tango
Get the vampire’s seductive ending
Give Felix a bouquet of purple tulips.
Become a vampire
Give Felix a bouquet of violas.
Friendzone? Best Zone
Get the vampire’s friendship ending
Give Felix a bouquet of yellow roses.
Satan has two possible endings that branch after the final grilling mini-game on Day 4. Satan will ask you about family and relationships with your ending being dictated by your dialogue choice on whether he should stick with his family in heaven or make a new family with the imps.
Get Satan’s Found Family ending
Choose “The relationships that you choose” dialogue option on Day 4.
Ghosts of the past
Get Satan’s Ghosts of the Past ending
Choose “The relationship with your family” dialogue option on Day 4.
Imperia is slightly more complicated than the other characters in that you can get no ending with her if you don’t explore and find her daughter Rose at the convention multiple times. Otherwise, her endings are dictated by specific dialogue options much like Satan.
You will meet Rose on Day 1 either by going to the entrance at some point during the day or in a scripted encounter at the end of the day before you go to the night club. After this meeting, she will appear again on Day 3 and Day 4 in the Convention Center (green area in the middle of the map).
Get the stepmother’s Banishment ending
Choose the “I met your daughter” dialogue option after finding Rose in the Convention Center on Day 3. When interacting with Rose, do not indicate that you will tell her mother you saw her or ask what she will give you for telling her mom.
Get the stepmother’s Bad Apple ending
Do not tell Imperia that you met her daughter. On Day 4, you can find Rose at the Convention Center again. Say “Yes” and “What do you mean why you’re here?” when prompted. Go to Imperia and choose the dialogue option “Rose is a villain”.
Nova only has one ending, so just make sure to talk with her each day as much as you can and attend lunch/meetings with her.
I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords
Get the AI’s good ending
Spend as much time with Nova as you can.
Like Nova, the Clone only has one achievement. Spend as much time as you can with your Clone. They bounce between the Convention Center and the outdoors area. You will also be engaging with a mysterious person with a cat, so be sure to complete conversations with them!Same, but different
Get the clone’s good ending
Spend as much time as you can with your clone.
These achievements are not tied to specific characters.
Finish the game with as little interaction with characters as possible
Spend your days attending the meetings in the conference room, eat lunch alone, and spend time alone at the night club.
Get a phone number from all 5 love interests
Talk to the characters until you get their phone numbers.
Here is how I did it:
Talk to Felix about the conference and then talk about “Jokes”. His sister should then give you his number.
Gain access to Imperia and talk to her a bit. After lunch, return to her and she will ask you to find a staff member for her. Locate Mortimer the skeleton (usually in the cafe, entrance, or convention center) and return to her. Afterwards, select the “Attitude towards staff” and “How do you usually contact your servants?”
Ask Satan about the conference and exhaust some dialogue options with him until lunchtime. After lunch, return to him and you should be able to ask for his number.
Much like Satan, go and meet your clone and exhaust their dialogue options Leave for a bit and return to them in the outdoors area. This should trigger a short scene with Satan. Afterwards, you should be able to ask your clone for their number.
Meet Nova and exhaust your dialogue options with her. Spend some time doing something else (may need to wait until the next day), and then you can return to her to ask for her number.
- Later Alligator: All Endings Guide
- Tomai 100% Achievements & All Endings Guide
- Lighthouse of guiding flames: 100% Achievements Guide
- Spirit Hunter: NG – All Ending Guide
- BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre – All Bosses & Endings