For Lost Lands: Redemption players, The following is typical for this developer, not just this game, this guide contains Puzzle achievements and Collectables. Let’s check it out.
– You can get any puzzle specific achievement in main menu – extras.
– For ‘first try’ achievements, don’t hit reset, if make mistake leave puzzle either in game or in extras.
– Don’t need to worry about getting them all or follow the in game strategy guide for collectables!
After you have all other ‘hint’ specific achievements – go into extras and ‘complete my collection’ for any you missed. Click on hint for it to show where it is in any scene you missed, you will still get any collectable related achievement even if you have used the hint.
Go into extras for 5 swap tiles puzzles for achievement.
There is a youtube video which I checked and the ‘erudite’ achievement I saw popped, so look up “let’s play” bonus segment part 21 about 9 mins 26 secs into it if not getting it on your own.
Following is for unstoppable achievement
Level 1 – Level 5
Level 6 – Level 10
Level 11 – Level 15
Level 16 – Level 20
That’s all we are sharing today in Lost Lands: Redemption – Bonus Levels Solutions & Achievements Tips, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Gingergal
- Cute Honey 3 100% Achievement Guide
- The Long Return: Patterns Puzzle Guide
- Imbroglio: Complete Walkthrough
- Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child – 100% Achievement Guide
- Lines X Free: All 50 Levels’ Solutions (2019)