This guide explains how to modify the game configuration files by yourself to improve the quality of the shadows in the game.
Choose the “Ultra” option for shadows separately or use the “Ultra” preset for graphic quality.
Both files are located in the WindowsNoEditor folder (Steam\steamapps\common\Little Nightmares\Atlas\Saved\Config).
2. Start a new paragraph. Write or paste the following text.
3. Save the changes and close the file.
4. Open the Scalability.ini configuration file with a text editor.
5. Write or paste the following text.
Sixth. Save the changes and close the file.
Please note that the envelope on the floor and the door knob don’t cast a shadow.
Crisp, detailed shadows.
All small objects now cast a shadow.
Shadows don’t disappear when the camera moves away.
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered: Better Shadow Quality Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Optimized Settings
- CODE VEIN: Better Visuals Via Engine Scalability
- Dead by Daylight: Optimize And Unlock FPS
- SpongeBob SquarePants How to Adjusting Graphics Quality and Boost FPS