For Liquidators players, who is having troubles playthrough the game or just looking for a walkthrough guide, this is exactly what you are looking for, let’s check it out.
8 minute walkthrough
Hope there will be more games about historic disaster like this one.
Game Basic(Just in case someone need)
- Graphics is changeable.
The old visual style can be changed. Settings->Video->Filter Strength, switch it to low or none.
- Instruction is necessary, please read.
Room 0: Info
Before we open the first door, let’s find out what we can do. (Abilities of three workers do help reduce the risk but not necessary to the mission, don’t hesitate to choose.)
- Alexei, the electrician can turn on electronics.
- Valeri can crawl through places like this.
- Boris can endure more careless radiation exposition.
After we enter the main floor, the first valve
What else do we know.
- Red dot switches to green if one object is interactive, and to yellow if sth else doesn’t meet requirement.
- Backup flashlight and medic kit, don’t forget to use.
- Rooms are connected, try to open gates to create shortcuts for others in case we fail.
Room 1: Darkness
Crouch here to protect head
Aim towards to right-side wall, remember the safe direction, then slowly move in the dark
Room 2: Water
We can pick Room 2 before 1, it doesn’t matter. And we only have to get through one room to go to Room 3 upstairs.
On the left of the big gate is Room 2, we need to sprint this time. If we choose Alexei, go on the first platform in front of us and turn right, he can turn on lights now.
If we choose Valeri, after we turn on generator he can crawl through the tunnel on the left side.
If Boris, just run from one platform to another one close. Note that we can’t survive more than 10 seconds under wasted water, so keep fast.
Room 3: Alert
We find the fourth valve, things could not be that easy. In this room, the environmental radiation is invisible, we need to stay alert and do quick response.
Turn right to the end of road then turn left and forward.
Meet this corner and turn right again.
Move straight to the end of road and turn left.
Turn left here and sprint to the left corner.
Get on the ladder and turn left.
Forward and see a ladder on the right.
Find the valve again.
Get on the ladder and go back.
After we leave room 3, turn left here and open gate.
Room 4: Fall
Get down to water tanks room.
Open the gate, the previous door turns out an elevator down here, but we have to wait for 20s after pressing the button.
Finally, to get fifth valve, run on the broken pipe marked “1”, we fall on the stairs under water, go up and succeed. To get the last one, go on the broken pipe marked “2” and step on the grey middle pipe. The illustration is an ugly draft, could watch video instead.
That’s all we are sharing today in Liquidators 100% Walkthrough, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to johnreeson
- Escape First 2: How to Complete Escape Room Factory
- Creaks – 100% Achievements Guide
- Into The Gloom: Guide for Beginners
- Guard Duty: Walkthrough and 100% Achievement
- Escape the Clinic 100% Walkthrough