Well, Swing Gauge Penalties is an important mechanic in Links E6, and this guide is going to explain how to works to you, let’s get started now.
Swing Gauge Penalties
- Speed – The Swing Gauge is designed for users to click in the 12 o’clock position. Any distance beyond it will result in increased speed.
- Terrain – The Sweet Spot, indicated by a green coloration, will increase and decrease based on Club Selected and Terrain. e.g. Users will have a smaller sweet spot in the rough compared to the fairway
- Post Shot Analysis – The Post Shot Analysis will give a detailed breakdown of where users clicked on the Swing Gauge.
- Inclinometer – Users will experience an increased Down Swing Speed if the ground beneath the ball has incline. Prioritize landing in Flat Spots for less speed.
- Post Shot – Review what happened and why with the Post Shot Analysis of your click.