For Like a Dragon: Ishin! players, this is a fast character bonding guide which will help you to fill the bonding/relationship bars as fast as possible
I’ll be using our friend Hungry Sumo for reference, the way to progress their bond is to feed him foods, so the first step is to feed him. He is currently a Komusubi on my save. The following is a video on how to do this:
So what is exactly going on here? Well basically for whatever reason reloading a resets some NPC’s flags for progression. So far from my own testing it works mostly on NPCs that want items from Ryoma like the animals and Sumo, other NPCs like the Drug Store owner who just has timed trials seem to be unaffected. It may work for substory NPCs as well but I haven’t had the chance to stress test the method on every single NPC.
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! How to Remove Black Bars on Diffrent Aspect Ratios
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! How to Get your Deserters Back
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! All Pets Location Guide
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! How to Prevent Carpal Tunnel (Chicken Race)
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! All Character Guide