if you are a beginner of Legends of Idleon MMO and want to know which class to choose, this guide will explain the best classes to pick for your first and second characters.
This is short, but because I know that a lot of people will choose to be a mage first, I wanted to get this out quickly. Pick either warrior or archer first, because while afk farming, their town skills will compliment each other.
Archers focus on smithing, while warriors focus on mining. I opted to be archer first, since smithing can level up passively while I am out playing the game actively (killing monsters and questing). My second character (which is unlocked at level 7 of your first character) is a warrior, so that he may gather materials for my archer (my main) to use for smithing. A lot of this game also seems to be centered around crafting, so I think this would be the most useful setup.
Though you will need to do chopping still, it is something you can do while on your main in order to gather whatever other materials you may need for crafting.
- Legends of Idleon MMO Detailed Accuracy Mechanics Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord: Smithing XP & Profit
- Soda Dungeon 2 Beginner’s Guide (Team, Dimension, Leveling, Arena & Tips)
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord: The Smithing Exp Gain and Power Levelling Guide
- The Slormancer Complete Weapon Collection Guide