Basically every tips and tricks needed to survive the Nightmare. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them down below.
you have to prepare yourself. Collect scrap at different points: the icon will be a wrench in a yellow circle. After you have collected enough scrap, build the following items:
–Assault: Armor or bat. Craft some molotov to bleed out his HP and waste his time.
–Medic: Craft a pipe bomb (for extra damage during a battle) or a tazer (temporarily stun him so the Assaults can beat him to death.)
–Scout: Either a smoke grenade (great for endgames!) or a shotgun (weapon).
–Technician: Pain Pills (for HP) or a proximity mine (great for securing saves and dealing a lot of damage to the Fiend.)
you can now start surviving the Fiend. Be careful! The Fiend has two ways of killing you;
–Ambush spots: Basically an Insta Kill spot. The Scout can locate ambush spots (marked in yellow) and when they are active, they will be marked in red.
–Literally beating you to death.
Now, to survive the Fiend, you must know how to play the Class that you chose.
–Medic: Stick close to the assault and give your Classmate heals when they are in low HP. Prioritize the Assaults and Scouts, since they can they an incredible amount of damage when working together.
–Technician: Barricade doors and trapdoors when the Fiend is around you. Stick close the Assault so you can spawn the turret (does 5 damage per hit) so you can bleed out extra HP.
–Scout: Blind the Fiend so the Assaults have an advantage (the Fiend will be stunned momentarily) and strike blows with your shotgun with the Assault class to deal a lot lot lot of damage.
–Assault: beat the killer to death.
When all working together, you can do an incredible amount of damage to the Fiend and you can potentially kill him.
Tips and Tricks
1. You can barricade doors in front of Fiends whilst they are chasing you to waste their time. (Technician)
2. Heal yourself to around 70 HP so you can save the last charges for the Assaults and Scouts. (Medic)
3. Bats do an incredible amount of dmg. If you have enough scrap, try to build one for the endgame and give it to others in need. (Assaults)
4. Use a smoke grenade to drop the Classmate they are carrying (Giant) to waste the Fiend’s time. You can also use it in the endgame. (Scouts)
5. Prioritize saves when you are the last Classmate. The last Classmate saves 2 people from one closet. (A.,S.,T.,M.)
6. ALWAYS stick together. Against a Strangler, being alone is very very dangerous. (A.,S.,T.,M.)
7. Small spiders give 1 scrap when they are killed. Try grabbing the scrap. You might need it… (A.,S.,T.,M.)
8. Avoid the acid from the Spider; it slows down your speed and bleeds out your HP.