This guide contains secret console commands for kuboom. Commands will be updated!
HOW IS THE CONSOLE ACTİVE?
PC Version:(Web Site and Steam) Activated by pressing the K key. Press K again to close.
Mobile Version:(Android and IOS) Things are different here. To open the console, swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to close.
So you can use the console on both platforms.
PLIST COMMAND AND USAGE
If you think a player is cheating, you can use the command to record the id and send it to the game admin.
Thus, you play an active role in the punishment of those who cheat on the game.
You will also automatically copy the id of all players when you type plist.
Open the console, and then type plist
LEARN YOUR PING
To activate, just type ping into the console. To turn off simply type ping close.
Note: If you close the game and open again, ping does not appear. you need to reactivate.
LEARN YOUR FPS
Just type fps in the console to find out your fps value. Write fps close to close.
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – How to Enable the Console Mode
- SpongeBob SquarePants How to Access the Console
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord: How to Activate Cheats
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord How to Solve the Brother Marriage Glitch
- House Party All Console Commands (Cheats)