Kenshi is a free-roaming squad based RPG. Focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. if you are wondering how to feed bonedog, you may come to the right place. here is a simple guide on how to feed Bonedog in Kenshi game.
How to Feed Dog in Kenshi
There are totally 3 ways to feed dog in the game.
1) Drop food on the ground, and the dog will eat it when hungry
2) Dog can eat food in backpacks, within the same squad
3) Dog can eat from animal feeder (but I do NOT believe they will eat from a food storage barrel, as food storage barrel does not accept the yellow meat for non-humanoids)
Dog will eat severed limbs. Puppies may also play adorable game of “limbs” with it.
And that’s how to eat food in Kenshi and feed a dog. As you can see, both are really all automatic and there is nothing you need to do besides ensuring that there is food in your backpacks or on your pack animals. Your squad will do the rest and eat their food as needed!
2. Now Crabs are a pet you can get for combat but they are not just a tank Bonedog. They not only move but attack like that of an iron spider, and are a godsend in the Fog Islands as they can up and kill twice as meany Fogmen as you whole group can at an attack of only 40!
Not only this but they end up needing barely any medicare and sometimes none at all! Depending on toughness over half of any damage done to your crab will already be bandaged! Making them crowd clearing monster far more capeable then that of a heavy weapon user for clearing weaklings.
3. Rather then having a Bonedog try creating a “Battle bull” not only will the bull help you out tuns in combat, when the time comes it can help you move your base.
4. Player owned Bonedogs will not eat corpses, they will still eat limbs tho, just not as useful.
5. Disabled limbs do not hinder animals very much if at all, and will never KO an animal. So if your just starting out and only have one guy and find your first few hits only hit a leg, it might be best to run.
6. A fully loaded pack bull weighs the same as carrying anyone else, so if it gets KOd, or if you just want to navigate The Swamp or Fog Islands without troubles, this is how you do it.
(This also works with people carrying a lot of stuff.)
7. You can use pack bulls as backpacks when carrying for stuff like mass looting. Just pick em up, click a corpse, click the bull portrait, shift click the loot.
8. Picking up bulls is a good way to get them indoors. Why would you want them indoors? Their attack is an AOE and devastating when the enemy is clustered up, plus the enemy will likely have penalties fighting indoors but the bull won’t. So drop em in your bakery and lock the door. Very good defensive strategy for enemies like the Black Dragon Ninjas or Stone Rats who will ignore combat in favour of raiding your food.
9. Bulls can loot containers you own, so they’re really useful for managing base resources.
- Foxhole: Pro Tips For Tank Combat
- VenusBlood FRONTIER International: General Tips
- Shortest Trip to Earth: Tips ands Tricks for Beginners
- Tannenberg Basic Gameplay Tips For Beginners
- Field of Glory Empires: Tips for New Players