For Jumplight Odyssey players, this guide aims to show the areas in which one can modify or upgrade each section and show what is not editable and static.
Ship Floor Levels Guide
Pity there is no way to upload a PDF, an exported copy of the levels on their own layer is only 131Kb and in vector form rather than raster.
C’mon steam get with the times, even an SVG would be easier too.
- Pink: Unchangeable Room Area
- Blue: Slot for placing an item, ie. Power Switch. Also editable Doors on a Transit Hub
- Green: Upgrade Slot
- Beige: Clickable Log lists and such
- Wine: Standing position of crew at a station
- White: Places where you can ADD a room type of your choice.
>Insert more< feedme
- 01: Corridor
- 02: Crew Quarters
- 03: Wash Room
- 04: Regent’s Quarters
- 05: Cargo Hold
- 06: Galley
- 07: Manufacturing
- 08: Power Station
- 09: Greenhouse
- 10: Med Bay
- 11: Security Hub
- 12: Waterworks
That’s all we are sharing today in Jumplight Odyssey Ship Floor Levels Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Shealladh