For Jerez’s Arena players, I managed beat Ciel without cheats and I will explain how here below, let’s check it out.
– Train Clo into full purple stats only (no rest), for money (lewd jobs will bring more money)
– Build: guild > gym>potions>other
– After geting Ellin, train her full into combat (no rest too, recovering by cheap potions) max train allowed, maximizing AGI and DEX, all available elixirs to her
– Saving before each confirmation of quest – to reload if income suddenly drops
– Win all arena fights, for money (Clo can win story fights by obedience, seduce and defence only, and longer fights- more money)at the end of story arc Ellin had:
sta 471If you manage to train Clo into same combat stats, (or even more) i guess it will be fine, but harder to achieve, due to quest rewards at start.
to final conquest combat, my elf growup on elixir (enhancer 20%included):
2 turn – Keep Distance (AGI)
3 turn – Intimidation (DEX)
4 turn – Lower Strike (DEX)
5 turn – Keep Distance (AGI)
6 turn – Intimidation (DEX)
7 turn – Lower Strike (DEX)
8 turn – Keep Distance (AGI)
9 turn – Absorb (TP)
10 turn – Full Slash
11 turn (if too low crits in run) Power Strike (STR)~10 turns to win.
It will require couple lucky crits, sure, but in my experience it works 4/5 fights. Also you can try Absorb early, if you feel needed. Or even not absorbing.
That’s all we are sharing today in Jerez’s Arena How to Beat Ciel Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
- Monster Sanctuary Item Grinding Without Using PVP or Infinite Arena
- Animal Rescuer Warrior Guide For Beginners (Skills, Arena, Special Swords)
- Home Behind 2 Basics Guide for Beginners
- Delver Guide: Character Stats, Items, Taking Orb and Escaping
- Uma Musume Pretty Derby: All Characters (How to Build)