For Jane Westlake Adventures – The Mystery Train players, in this guide we will show you how to get the 2 achievements in this game. Text version and video version are both provided.
When you die you respawn at a nearby checkpoint with full health and all the items you collected remain in your possession.
When you reach the place with the lift that leads you up make sure you have enough HP for the battle on top. Keep jumping down and respawning near the lift until your HP is almost full.
- Just as you begin the game turn around and go up the hill, you will see a scroll.
- Pick it up to earn the achievement.
Found a secret
Found a secret item
- For more precise walkthrough check the video above.
- For the next achievement climb all the way up to the train bridge.
- Make sure to grab a weapon, and the bomb from the camp before climbing up.
- Jump over the fence behind the train to skip an area.
- When you place a bomb to make the train move; quickly jump on it and you will see a place you can jump to on the left side of the arc.
- Climb all the way up to earn the achievement.
Performed a stunt while riding the train
- American Fugitive: Ticket to Ride Achievement Guide
- Creaks Full Walkthrough & All Achievements Guide
- A Hat in Time: Snatcher Coin Locations & Secret Boss
- Half-Life 2: How to Cheese the Rooftop Lift Battle in Ravenholm
- Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child – Walkthrough Part 1-8