Full game walkthrough with getting All achievements
04:22 – Blurred Reality Achievement
07:04 – Faded Theater Achievement
08:21 – Complete Circuit Achievement
12:13 – The Next Floor Achievement
15:14 – Good Timing Achievement
15:47 – Clumsy Achievement
19:20 – Memories Achievement
22:23 – Observer Achievement
23:55 – Hallway Breeze Achievement
24:43 – Hey Kitty Achievement
25:55 – Cube Master Achievement
28:23 – Guiding Light Achievement
31:06 – Ink Saver Achievement
35:15 – Quite Easily Done Achievement
36:11 – Book of Truth Achievement
39:54 – Book Lover Achievement
41:55 – Lingering Tune Achievement
43:43 – Return to Reality Achievement
49:07 – Discovery Achievement
56:05 – Do Not Pass Achievement
1:02:10 – True Self Achievement
1:03:19 – Iris.Fall Achievement
- Blurred Reality – Pick up an item in the shadow world. Unmissable
- Complete Circuit – Complete the circuit puzzle without making any mistakes.
- Good Timing – Complete the clock puzzle without advancing the hands past the solution. After solving the floor puzzle and fixing the gear, turn to the two levers in front of the robot. Pull the levers in this order: left, right, left 2 times, right 3 times
- Clumsy – Knock over the coal bucket by the fireplace.
- Observer – Cover the eyes in the right order without making any mistakes.
- Hey Kitty – Chase after the resting cat 3 times in the Hall of Many-Doors. You can do this before doing any puzzles.
- Cube Master – Rotate the cube just 3 times to complete the cube puzzle on the first floor. If you number the buttons you use to turn the pieces of the cube from 1-6 (left to right), press them in this order: 4, 5, 3
- Ink Saver – Solve the typewriter puzzle in the Library on the first try. Look at the books the butterflies are on
- Quite Easily Done – Solve the huge book projection puzzle in the Library without removing any items from the wheel. Once you have the bell, shoe, and teapot, go the the round platform. Insert bell, then rotate once counter-clockwise. Insert shoe, then rotate once more. Insert the teapot, then rotate twice
- Book Lover – Flip the pages more than 10 times in the Book World.
- Lingering Tune – Place the music note more than once in the Book World. When you reach the carousel, use your treble clef on the speaker at the top of the carousel to make it spin. Now use the paper doll on the disc at the bottom, and the treble clef on the speaker again
- Discovery – Find the hidden drawings behind the screen. Unmissable
- Do Not Pass – Be blocked by different puppets in the shadow world. Walk to a puppet shadow on the first and second level
- True Self – Observe the girl’s front projection at the wheel. After the blue eye puzzle, you will get a set of controls. Turn it once vertically and once horizontally After the blue eye puzzle, you will get a set of controls. Turn it once vertically and once horizontally
Credit to Gentleman John