For Inscryption players, this is a guide will provides you some strategies to farm ridiculous quantities of foils, let’s check it out.
This guide is a collection of foil generation strategies. If you have a new strategy, fell free to leave a comment about it and I’ll add a new section for it, crediting you for the strategy.
- 1x Energy Conduit
- 1x Steel Mice
- 1x Bone Heap
- 1x Any conduit card (I recommend a Factory Conduit)
- Reach 4 maximum energy.
- Have the above cards in your hand.
- Play your conduit cards to the left-most and right-most lanes to activate the Energy Conduit.
- Destroy any of your cards in the inner-left and inner-right lanes with the hammer.
- Play Steel Mice to any empty space without losing energy due to the activated Energy Conduit and keep a copy of Steel Mice due to its effect.
- Continue until a satisfactory quantity of bones have been farmed in the same turn.
- Destroy all your remaining cards with the hammer.
- Play Bone Heap to any space that will allow it to directly attack.
- Activate the ability of Bone Heap until you can no longer afford the bone cost.
- End your turn and watch as your Bone Heap deal an absurd amount of overkill damage in a single blow.
That’s all we are sharing today in Inscryption Foil Farming Techniques Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author dGameBoy101b
- Inscryption Devil’s Play and Dark Offering
- Inscryption How to Grind Foils for Packs (Second Part of the Game)
- Inscryption How to Get Unlimited Foil Cards in Act II
- Inscryption How to Get Unlimited Cards (Oroborus Leveling in Act 2)
- Inscryption Achievement Save File (Devil’s Play & Collective Effort)