Getting started may get rough but the dev gave away some codes you can redeem on system->bonus code. If you’re starting out I advise you to use the super coins you to get to purchase the additional daily quest, and to not use the rebirth tickets until later on.
- IEHhapiwaku | Gives 200 Epic Coins and 1 Super Rebirth Ticket |
- IEHmonthlycontest | Gives 250 Epic Coins and 500 Monster Fluids |
- IEHhapiwakuMay | Gives 300 Epic Coins and 1 Instant Rebirth Upgrade Ticket |
- IEHhapiwakuJune | Gives 500 Epic Coins, 500 Monster Fluids and 50 Red Chillis |
- IEHhapiwakuJuly | Gives 700 Monster Fluid, 700 Epic Coins and 70 Red Chillis |
Other bonus codes (you need to do some manual tricks)
Thanks to ★ Journey Over ★ in the comments for this trick to make the last three codes work.
Make a local save on the steam version, import it over to the kongregate version, input the last 3 codes and they will actually give you the things they are supposed to give you, and then you can make a local save on the kongregate version and re-import it back over to the steam version.
- IEHhapiwakuAugust | Gives 1000 Epic Coins, 1000 Monster Fluid, and 100 Red Chillis |
- IEHhapiwakuSeptember | Gives 1000 Epic Coins, 1000 Monster Fluid, and 100 Red Chillis |
- IEHhapiwakuOctober | Gives 1000 Epic Coins, 1 Super Rebirth Ticket, and 1 Reset Spirit Upgrade Ticket |
(Late) Bonus code
Then there’s another code but you have to beat the octobaddie at level 30 so it’s not exactly at the start but later in the line it will help.
- IEHoctobaddie30 | Gives 10000 Epic Coins, 3 Super Rebirth Ticket, 2 Instant Rebirth Upgrade Ticket, 1 Reset Rebirth Upgrade Ticket, 100000 Monster Fluid |