Stability Base Value – Displays +40 if you your total stability puts your city at 0%-100%.
However, this value increases when stability is below 0% and decreases when stability is above 100%. This stat vanishes when you have 40 more stability than needed. No, I don’t know why.
Wonders provide the yields of adjacent tiles, but don’t allow you to build off of them.
Merging Cities cost is based on the difference in Infrastructure upgrades. The larger the difference, the higher the merge cost.
Common Quarters care about adjacent district types. If an Emblematic district has multiple types, the Common Quarter gets a bonus for each type.
- HUMANKIND Towns Merge Guide
- HUMANKIND Complete Culture Tier List Guide
- HUMANKIND How to Win Against Hardest AI
- HUMANKIND How to Unlock 20 Nukes Achievement
- HUMANKIND Map Editor Guide Territory Constraints and Caps