Easy way to fix the stuttering and tearing. This method can work in almost any game, however you’ll need to make sure you can reach your monitor Hz x 2, example: 60hz = 120fps.
You’ll need MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner, both are great tools for monitoring while gaming, but you can also use them for overclocking and tweaking, if you don’t have them… you should.
Here’s a quick explanatory video.
First, let’s take a look of how this stutter looks like:
As you can see, the FPS are pretty inconsistent and I’m not even fighting.
So the first option we gotta disable is the V-Sync.
Now the V-sync is disabled, we have a new problem.
If we leave the fps uncapped we’ll start experiencing screen tearing.
To solve the tearing problem, we have to use RivaTuner Scanline sync option.
Just open the software and add Hollow Knight exe.
Put the same settings in the image and you’re done.
Now we have a smooth and fluid experience.
- Darkest Dungeon How to Fix Stuttering Guide
- eFootball PES 2020: POTENTIAL STUTTERING FIX (Nvidia)
- DEAD OR ALIVE 6: How to Fix Audio Out of Sync
- DOOM Eternal: How to Fix Poor FPS (PC)
- SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Performance Improving Guide