For Hazel Sky players who are collecting achievements, this is an 100% achievements guide which will help you to unlock them all
Hazel Sky is a charming third-person adventure game featuring 24 Steam achievements.
Complete the first machine.
Complete the second machine.
This is it!
Complete the third machine.
Finally an engineer…?
Become an engineer…?
Escape from the Gideon.
Find the secret ending.
The secret ending unlocks after the credits if you performed the ritual in chapter 3:
- Find Key #5: Ritual Site Key (see section ‘Collectibles’).
- Find Music Note #5: The Brown Witch (see section ‘Collectibles’).
- Enter the cellar of the burned house and take note of the two circles on the floor.
- Find a big egg below the red fuse area.
- Place the egg in the small circle.
- Play the song “The Brown Witch” on the chair in the big circle.
- Wait for the egg to hatch.
Run for a long time.
Chapter 1, 2 and 3.
Run for fifteen seconds.
Fire a cannonball in the ocean.
On the shipwreck, fire a cannonball in the ocean:
Find the moon pamphlet.
The pamphlet is in a box at the beach, not far from the shipwreck and the green tent:
Go to the watchtower.
Enter the watchtower:
Half engineer, half fish
Stay underwater for a long time.
Chapter 2 and 3.
Dive for fourty seconds.
You can’t escape!
Chapter 2 and 3.
Try to swim away from the island.
Find Shanes’s Mom Letter.
The letter is on the windmill (bison watch tower):
Feed the cow 5 times.
Feed five pumpkins to the cow:
Inspect a book.
Inspect all books.
Play a song.
How do you get into Carnegie hall?
Play all songs.
Collect one badge.
Collect all badges.
First of many
Collect one key.
Collect all keys.
Inspect 8 objects.
Gonna find them all
Inspect 16 objects.
- 12 Books
- 17 Notes (1 story, 16 optional)
- 6 Music Notes
- 12 Collectibles/Badges
- 7 Engineer Kits (3 story, 4 optional)
- 8 Keys (2 story)
- 25 Objects (9 optional)
- There’s no chapter select.
- You can track your progress in the gallery.
- For ‘Avid reader’ you must open all books.
- For ‘How do you get into Carnegie hall?’ all songs must be played with the guitar.
⋗︎ Chapter 1 | Heart
- Book #5: The Calling
- Note #2: Flynn Casey Letter II
- Object #5: Cap
- Key #1: Rusted Key
- Engineer Kit #5: Stapler (story)
- Collectible #2: Gideon Honor Badge (requires Rusted Key)
- Book #6: The Dawn I
- Collectible #6: Gideon Trinket
- Object #4: Can of Beans
- Object #17: Matches
- Music Note #1: The First Man
- Engineer Kit #2: GTES-5033 Blueprint
- Object #7: Cigar
- Note #11: Cousin Paul
⋗︎ Chapter 2 | Eye
- Engineer Kit #8: Mobile Radio (story)
- Engineer Kit #3: GTES-2074 Blueprint
- Note #3: Flynn Casey Letter III
- Book #7: The Dawn II
- Collectible #8: Juice Bottle Trinket
Hot Air Balloon
- Collectible #7: Smile Face Trinket
- Object #21: Pearl (see first screenshot below)
- Note #8: Moon Cult Note
- Note #9: Neil Casey Letter I
- Note #10: Neil Casey Letter II
- Object #13: Uncle Neil’s Ear (code: )
- Object #2: Blue Dragon (see second screenshot below)
- Collectible #1: Electric Engineer Badge
- Book #3: Sirens
- Engineer Kit #1: Flashlight
- Note #7: Field Report #3308
- Object #15: Gold Nugget
- Object #19: Moon Relict
- Object #18: Moon Coin
- Key #4: Chest Key (see screenshot below)
- Book #11: Mushroom Guide
- Object #23: Magic Cube
- Object #20: Mushroom
- Key #3: Rusted Old Key
- Note #6: Debra’s Note
- Object #12: Dried Mushroom (requires Rusted Old Key)
- Engineer Kit #6: Stapler Upgrade (story)
- Music Note #3: Sabrina
- Note #12: Field Reports
- Book #1: Child
- Key #2: Mentor Key
- Object #8: Scarred Cigarette Pack
- Object #16: Harmonica (requires Mentor Key)
- Book #12: Passing & Belonging
Chest at the Beach
- Note #1: Flynn Casey Letter I (requires Chest Key)
- Object #11: Crab (see screenshot below)
⋗︎ Chapter 3 | Brain
- Note #4: Flynn Casey Letter IV
- Engineer Kit #4: Icarus T3 Blueprint
- Book #8: The Dawn III
- Key #8: Metal Locker Key (story)
- Object #24: Can of Spaghetti
- Note #13: Cargo Password Instruction
- Key #5: Ritual Site Key
Hill near the Graveyard
- Book #4: Stare
- Note #17: Unknown Writer (see screenshot below)
Resource Center (only accessible after climbing the hill near the graveyard)
- Object #3: Bullet
- Book #10: The Gray Cat
- Note #16: Note from Shea
- Music Note #2: The Comeback
- Object #12: Cookie
Windmill (Bison Food Tower)
- Object #14: Finger
- Music Note #6: Yellow and Cold
- Collectible #5: Red Brushes Badge Type 2
- Note #15: Note from Mom
Crashed Plane with Skeleton
- Collectible #4: Red Brushed Badge Type 1
- Book #9: The Unnatural Birth
- Object #1: Weird Fruit
- Note #14: Note from Brendan
- Collectible #10: Bizon Trinket
- Key #6: Icarus T3 Key (story)
Wooden Shipwreck (Crow’s Nest)
- Key #7: Buried Chest Key
Chest at the Beach (requires Buried Chest Key)
- Collectible #11: Grey Cat Trinket
- Music Note #5: The Brown Witch
Red Fuse Area
- Object #22: Engineer Graduation Pen
Burned House (requires Ritual Site Key)
- Object #6: Ceremonial Knife
- Book #2: The Brown Witch
- Collectible #12: Moon Trinket
- Collectible #3: Fruit Badge
Taking Off to Chapter 4
- Note #5: Flynn Casey Letter V (story)
1 thought on “Hazel Sky 100% Achievements Guide”
Great work getting all of this down so quickly. Some of it was very helpful thank you.
There were a few things I have noticed on your page:
12th collectible is missing from your page – Collectible #9: questions marks shown in gallery, so I don’t know what it is yet & I need it for Collector trophy.
Gallery seems to suggest only 24 collectibles but maybe optionals don’t show until found? However, one is missing from your page – Object #9: questions marks shown in gallery, so I don’t know what this is either.
Also, I believe the Collector trophy is for collecting all Collectibles/Trinkets for collecting all keys as shown here.