If you want to max out your battle pass, this guide will explain to you the fastest way to level up Battle Pass levels, let’s check it out.
Keeping it short
To max out the battle pass you’ll need 100,000 xp (100 levels * 1000 xp each).
The fastest way is to grind the daily rewards against bots (Multiplayer -> Bot Bootcamp), you’ll need to play 2000 games (assuming you’re starting from lvl 1):
- Each game is worth 50 xp (from daily rewards);
- Games last between 3 & 5 minutes, depending on game mode;
- When the game is over, to quickly start a new one -> esc, esc, enter;
- Any challenges that don’t require PVP or vehicles are a bonus;
The maximum number of daily rewards you can get is 50 (2500 xp), which means that you have to grind for around 4 hours & 10 minutes (50 * 5 minutes) every day.
You can max out the BP in 40 days (40 * 2500 xp = 100,000 xp).
And you still need the battle pass to unlock everything.
Using an XP booster (1 hour, 11 or 12 games) should net you 1100-1200 xp, compared to 550-600 without.
- Halo Infinite All Active Promotions Guide (12/01/21)
- Halo Infinite Interactive Collectibles Map Guide
- Halo Infinite Spawn Times For Every Map (Weapons, Powerups & Vehicles)
- Halo Infinite How to Fix TAA 1080p
- Halo Infinite How to Remove & Skip Video Intro 4k