This guide will help you to fix the resolution issues in Granblue Fantasy: Versus game. hope this guide will help you.
Simply go to C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Local\GBVS\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Open Engine.ini and add the following:
Or anything you want, e.g. 200 is for 4k res on a 1080p monitor
I had tested this method and it did work.
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – How to Get Start
- Rogue Heist: How to Increase FOV
- Terminator: Resistance – How to Disable the Aggressive Chromatic Aberration
- KurtzPel: How to Disable Dynamic Resolution
- Hell Let Loose: Simple FPS Boost