For God of War players, this guide will provide you some useful tips and a map of Niflheim for you, let’s check them out.
If you’re here then you probably are attempting to go through and get the armor or close the world tears, but If you don’t care about any of the following things that are world tears, armor, or the Valkyrie Then don’t bother with this area, there is nothing of significance in Niflheim
- Take your time when you first start off do not try rushing your way through when you don’t even have one piece of Ivaldi’s armor
- Get Ivaldi’s rusted armor from the center workshop, this armor gives you resistance from the fog.
- Avoid the Valkyrie until you have the full set of Ivaldi’s armor you will not be able to kill her with the amount of time you are given
- Take advantage of the fact that when you are in grabbing animations your time does not decrease while you are in these animations(Use Atreus’s Light Arrows for the stun)
- Collect every chest you see even the smallest ones, they give you more time and they give you Mist Echos(You need a lot of these if you want to 100% this area)