For FUSER players, if you are tyring to customize your Projector, this is a guide about how to customize the in game projectors, let’s check it out.
Updating the projectors files
You will need a short duration mp4 video, preferably with a filler background, then follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to \Steam\steamapps\common\Fuser\Fuser\Content\Movies\VideoScreens
- Place desired file in above directory
- Copy the name of an existing e.g Video_Color_Glow_1 and change it slightly (e.g Video_Color_Glow_1__)
- Change the name of the desired file to the existing one changed
- Change the in game projector to the one you have updated
- You should see the video appear in place of the one you had just replaced
And you’re done!
- King of Retail: How to Add Your Own Logo
- Left 4 Dead 2: How to Change FOV 2020
- Unturned: Colour Code Lists
- Farm Together: Recommended Settings
- BarnFinders Save File Location How to Editing for Money and Other Items