Guide on how to unlock the Perfect Ending.
・You’ll need a SSS rank and Lv27 for all characters. That’s it, good luck.
・Of course this is just my experience, so nothing is set in stone.
・With that in mind, this was my stats at the end game:
(BTW, I played in Japanese so I don’t know the names of some items)
・Quality: 1521 (+2 points)
・Popularity: 600 (+3 points)
・Money: 3,289,747 (+3 points)
・Special Achievements: Movie + Tapioca (+3 points)
・Total 11 points = SSS
・Important: The total is NOT including your item bonuses.
・The trick is to use your Hearts(❤) on Talk as much as possible and increase the Quality and Popularity with the Character Events. That’s why you only need Quality over 1450 and not over 1600.
・The Movie Award is easy and just keep giving money to the film makers until they’ll ask for 50% of your total amount.
・The Tapioca Contest Award you need as least Quality: >1205 (no item bonus) for Madoka by DAY48.
Tips and Tricks
- Have both EXP+ items (Don’t forget to “Buy” these)
- Have all the S rank character ending items at the start of the game
- Have the Angel item from the start of the game (You get it by the Newspaper event at 70%)
Tips and Tricks (攻略):
・On my playthrough I set the Angel item on Hikari. With the Angel item set on Hikari you can ignore all the karma events that cost money and choose to get cheaper food from the Mafia.
・Ignore Hikari until Ruru and Madoka are around Lv24. (It might be easier if you just finish Lv27 events for Ruru and Madoka first to lose the Popularity and Quality penalties)
・Make sure to have Madoka’s Quality >1205 (no item bonus) by DAY48 to win the Tapioca Contest
・Don’t choose Ruru’s Lv24 event because she will become super lazy until the Lv27 event is unlocked. (There’s is a weird bug where if you finish Ruru’s Lv27 event the laziness will disappear but after Hikari’s Lv27 event Ruru will become super lazy again.)
Written by Ponzu
- Monster Prom: 100% Achievements Guide
- DoraKone: Ending Guide
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation: How to get True Ending
- Graveyard Keeper: Hosting Excellent Events (Stranger Sins DLC)
- Graveyard Keeper: Stranger Sins DLC 100% Achievement Guide