Pursuit of Happiness
- To achieve this you don’t have to be fast but strategic. Just get close to Miles, the man with the trumpet, close the game by going back to the menù and getting back into the game. Now quickly you have to possess Miles and go play the trumpet to make happy Pokeman or Ronald the ice cream-man
Possible heart condition
- Possess Tina is the faster method, if the terrified character begins to run away, chase him or his fear disappears shortly after.
How does that make you feel?
- Have fun getting different emotions to the target character you want, the first chapter is ideal because there are few characters and they are all close together. There are four emotions: happiness, fear, anger and curiosity; the symbols that distinguish them in order are: heart, !, cloud with lightning and ?.
In Chapter 2, you can get: Free falling
- You have to reach the platform where is Bjorn the sad tennis player and throw yourself down below, without jumping, paying attention to the thin wooden platforms on the right. Reached the road at the bottom you will have got it. What I don’t know exactly is whether you have to possess a character or not, in doubt you make two jumps, since is possible to do so both in the realm of the dead and in the realm of the living.
In Chapter 5-6-3, you can get: A hero and his villain
- This is a hidden challenge that must be completed in the correct chapter order 5-6-3, if you miss on your first playthough, you can use chapter select without having to replay the entirety of the chapter or the game; just make sure the game autosaves before you quit and move on to the next chapter.
Starting in Chapter 5, you must find the ghost of Captain Heropants. He will inform you about his nemesis Dr. Laser who is still alive in the living world. Find Dr. Laser (in the same chapter), possess him and he will jump back in time (unto another chapter in the game).
You will find Dr. Laser again in Chapter 6 and after you try to possess him again, he will jump forward in time (to a previous chapter).
After you finish the game, go to chapter select and start Chapter 3 again (make sure this is the first thing you do after you finish the game or you will need to start the process over). Once in Chapter 3, you can immediately go and find him at the far-left side of the map. After you possess him one last time, Captain Heropants shows up to thank you and the trophy will unlock.
Written by Comric
- MO:Astray – Her Past Achievement Guide
- Sakura MMO 3: Achievements Guide
- Rivals of Aether: Lone Rival Guide
- The Evil Within 2: All Bosses
- Half-Life: Source – How to skip Chapter 7 “Power Up”