Note: This layout is just for example/reference purpose, not necessarily the best optimal layout, thus you might need to tweak it to fit your playstyle and comfort.
Controller Scheme used: Classic
Start = Key 2 = Open Map
Select = Key 1 = Open Main Game Menu
Button A = key E = Accept / Dodge Attack
Button B = key F = Cancel / Open Door / Action
Button X = key TAB = Open Camera Menu
Button Y = key N (or U or H) = Enter Aim Mode
Left Analog Stick = WASD / Movement Control
Right Analog Stick = IJKL / Camera Control
Left Analog Button (L3) = key X / Enter Photo Mode (also equals TAB + Q by this point)
Right Analog Button (R3) = key M = ???
Button LB = key Q = Tilt Camera Box Left (Aim Mode) / Parallel Walk Mode
Button RB = key O = Tilt Camera Box Right (Aim Mode)
Right Trigger = key SPACE = Take Camera Shot / Grab Items (Hold)
Left Trigger = key LSHIFT = Sprint (Hold) / Reset Camera / Lock-on
D-Pad Left = key Z = Switch Film Type (Left) / Photo Mode Menu Left
D-Pad Right = key C = Switch Film Type (Right) / Photo Mode Menu Down
D-Pad Up = key 3 = Photo Mode Menu Up
D-Pad Down = key 4 = Photo Mode Menu Down
You might need AutoHotkey to duplicate keys for convenient use, for example make LCTRL = key Q, which is responsible for Parallel Walk said above => Holding LCTRL will allow you to Parallel Walk with ease.
See? It is not even that difficult to implement mouse control, get your s*** together Koei !
- FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black Water How to Fix Fast Speeds
- FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black Water How to Pimp Obscura
- FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black Water Replace Video to JP Wii U Version
- FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black Water Episodes S+ (SS) Chart Guide!
- FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black Water Ghost Capturing Guide