For Far Cry 6 players who are having problems with random FPS drops, this guide will show you a solution to fix it, let’s check it out.
How to Fix FPS Drop Issue Step by Step
1. Open your FILE EXPLORER find your “Steam” file so that you know where’s FarCry 6 located. It
could’ve been in your C Disk OR D Disk.
2. Go to Steam > steamapps > common > Far Cry 6 > bin > FarCry6 > Properties > Compatibility > Click “Disable fullscreen optimizations”. > Apply > OK.
3. Press your WINDOWS KEY, search for “Game Mode” and turned it off! for some reason for far cry 6 it works if you turned off game mode so that you don’t have FPS problems.
That’s all we are sharing today in Far Cry 6 How to Fix FPS Drop Issue, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Saul Goodman
- Far Cry 6 How to Fix Cutscenes from 30 to 60 FPS
- Far Cry 6: Save Game (After the Prologue & All Unlocked and Upgraded)