For F1 22 players who want to find the perfect assist level in F1 22, this guide will show you how and it applies to most of the games
How to find the perfect assist level
step 1: Turn all of the assists off.
step 2: Drive a lap around the track of your choosing (preferably of the easy difficulty, no more, no less).
step 3: Count the number of times you crash.
step 4: Use this chart to help figure out your assist level;
0-1 Crashes -> Keep “Elite” difficulty.
1-3 Crashes -> Turn down to “Professional” difficulty.
3-6 Crashes -> Turn down to “Experienced” difficulty.
6-8 Crashes -> Turn down to “Amateur” difficulty.
8+ Crashes -> Turn down to “Beginner” difficulty.
step 5: repeat until number of crashes equal zero or until comfortable with difficulty.
- F1 22 How to Find the Perfect AI Level
- F1 22 How to Improve Performance in VR Mode
- F1 22 TV Pod Camera Settings Guide
- F1 22 Recommended Presets & Setups List
- F1 22 All Recommended Presets for All Races