How to find the perfect assist level
step 1: Turn all of the assists off.
step 2: Drive a lap around the track of your choosing (preferably of the easy difficulty, no more, no less).
step 3: Count the number of times you crash.
step 4: Use this chart to help figure out your assist level;
0-1 Crashes -> Keep “Elite” difficulty.
1-3 Crashes -> Turn down to “Professional” difficulty.
3-6 Crashes -> Turn down to “Experienced” difficulty.
6-8 Crashes -> Turn down to “Amateur” difficulty.
8+ Crashes -> Turn down to “Beginner” difficulty.
step 5: repeat until number of crashes equal zero or until comfortable with difficulty.
- F1 22 How to Find the Perfect AI Level
- F1 22 How to Improve Performance in VR Mode
- F1 22 TV Pod Camera Settings Guide
- F1 22 Recommended Presets & Setups List
- F1 22 All Recommended Presets for All Races