* Left Cabinet, Gold Lock, 4 Numbers, Code = 3702
– Code is found From the Sticky Notes
– Arrange the names Alphabetically, Read the Underlined Numbers
* Cabinet, Gold Lock, 3 Numbers, Code = 357
– Code is found from the Flash Cards, arrange by name
– Flip them over
*Right Cabinet, Red Lock, 4 Numbers, Code = 7843
– Code is found from the plates and cups
Flip the Plates, arrange by number, then match the cups (by color/pattern) and flip them
– Get the Red Stick with the Magnet from the Red Lock and Left Click the Vase
*Chess Board – Queen 2A, Bishop 7F, Pawn 4B
– use they key on the box to get the other pieces
– use the cd’s to find which pieces go where.
Pawnshop = Pawn, My Queen = Queen, Very Catholic = Bishop
*Safe – 3125
– Use the Stencil on the Painting and count how many of each colored triangle there is.
You get the stencil from the chess board puzzle
*Tool Box – 24658
– Match the hair from the safe to the flash cards. There’s a card with Barbara’s name on it and a live camera feed of her, revealing that she has red hair.
*Fireplace – Open the vent by using the wrench from the toolbox.
Press the Button, then left click the fireplace from the right side
– Found by using the flashlight from the 1st room on the bloody wall in the 2nd room
*Briefcase – L5, R35, L0
– found by using the camera on the pipe and finding the code
*Fuse Box – On, Off, Off, Off, On, On
– found be reading the letter from the briefcase
*Green Ammo Box (under map) – R816
– found by cross referencing the lit up map addresses (after solving the fuse box) with the address book from the briefcase (Giselle Lives on Tooley, her address gives you a 1)
– for the letter on the lock he has a favorite hair type, the chart eludes to it and there are 3 wigs that have the same hair color which is red
Right Cabinet, Red Lock – 3702
Key – Use Magnet on Vase (from Red Lock)
Wall Cabinet, Gold Lock – 357
Safe – 3125
Toolbox – 24658
Letter/Name Lock – 24658
Briefcase – L5, R35, L0
Fuse Box – On, Off, Off, Off, On, On
Ammo Box – R816
Ammo Box – R816
That’s all we are sharing today in Escape Room – The Sick Colleague Walkthrough Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Lorethal89