If you play ELDERBORN and want to know more about weapons damages, this is a guide to all base weapon damage, including special bonuses and counterattacks, let’s check it out.
Weapon base damage table
[Damage] = [Base damage]*[Might bonus]*[Weapon Mastery Bonus]*[Enemy Vulnerablity]
For example, if a character with 34 Might (+101%) is making a Heavy Attack with a
Mastered (+5%) Ceramic Khopesh against a Feral Warrior (100% weakness against slashing) deals:
*This is the damage I tested in-game. The current formula is equals to 168,84. My assumption is that some values are not integer, and are rounded in the UI.
That’s all we are sharing today in ELDERBORN Weapon Damage Guide (Special Bonuses and Counterattacks), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to granto
- Temtem: SVs, TVs, Base Stats and Stat Totals Guide
- Jets’n’Guns Gold: All Ships Guide
- Deep Rock Galactic Weapon Stats Breaking Down
- Hades Newbie Build Guide (Without Any Upgrades)
- Rangers of Oblivion: Best Weapon Guide