If you are facing problems with stuterring during your gameplay in PES 2020 this guide may help you.
PES 2020 | POTENTIAL STUTTERING FIX (Nvidia)
2- Go to 3D Settings
3- Go to Program Settings, click on Add Program and select your Pes 2020
4- Finally search for Vertical Sync, turn it On and click Apply.
Now your game should be fine without any stuttering.
This worked for me on a 144hz display.
Enabling Vertical Sync on AMD cards should work as well.
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: How to Turn ON/OFF Vsync
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning How to Fix FPS & Stutters(Nvidia Control Panel Settings)
- DEAD OR ALIVE 6: How to Fix Audio Out of Sync
- Sonic Generations: How to Limit to 30FPS(Nvidia)
- Hollow Knight: Stuttering and Tearing Fix