For Dorfromantik players. let’s find out how you can participate in the public beta of Dorfromantik to try out upcoming features earlier and help with the development by providing your feedback.
In the beta program we take new features that we developed for Dorfromantik and put them in the hands of players that are participating in the beta program. This benefits the players to have the opportunity to test things out earlier and provide valuable feedback, which in turns helps us to build and improve Dorfromantik.
To participate in the public beta program, you must already own Dorfromantik in your Steam Library. It doesn’t matter how you got Dorfromantik as long as it’s via Steam (for example, that includes all winners who could get a Steam Key).
- Navigate to Dorfromantik in your Steam Library
- Right-click on Dorfromantik and select Properties
- A Property window should popup where you can select Betas
- Select public-beta as the beta you would like to opt into from the dropdown list
- Close the property window and “[public-beta]” should be added to the game name of Dorfromantik in the Steam Library list as confirmation
If you want to opt out again of the beta, simply repeat the steps but select “None” from the dropdown list.
You can find the current patch notes as pinned thread in the Beta Feedback Forum, which is also the right place for you to leave your feedback for us.