Fix for Trees & other LODs. Custom Resolution.
First off. Have you been crashing on levels where you have to land? There are Trees in this game. One only has to Set their Time back to 2012 to Bring LODs Back! I set mine to 2011. Member 2012? & the Mayans? Don’t forget to Update Year when not playing 😛
Copy & Paste a backup and open this up with Notepad++ or your fav.
Note Resolution X,Y, VSync and Windowed mode. Change to what you want. I set my LOD=1 to cut down on the LAG. lod=0 is fine too. Quality ain’t too bad, but lod=1 should be good enough. The optimization for this game is pretty bad IMO.
I must try to figure out how to disable the Motion Blur in this game. If anyone knows, I would love to know. That’s it for now.
That’s all we are sharing today in Dogfight 1942 Fix for Trees & Other LODs Custom Resolution, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to AyleidRuin
- SpongeBob SquarePants How to Set Custom Resolutions Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Optimized Settings
- DEAD OR ALIVE 6: How to Fix Audio Out of Sync
- DiRT Rally 2.0: Optimal Graphics Settings
- Armed to the Gears: How to Improve Performance