- FREESTYLE: This mode is “the main mode”. all the songs are here and your goal is getting the best score/combo you can achieve.
- AIR: This is like “arcade mode”, you play random songs. here you can learn to play easily because if the song is too hard for you, you can just press F4 and it will go autoplay
- COLLECTION: Here are your stats, make sure to check the achievements while you play a bunch of songs. try to do all of them
- RANKED: Unless you’re playing this game 24/7 this section doesn’t care,
Tips & Tricks
- Always check BPM before start. if bpm is 100 or less, try to change speed 3.0 or 2.5, for standard, play on 2.0, this is taste-like, so pick the speed you feel most confortable
- You can filter songs by tiping the first letter. So if you type “B” you’ll go to “Beautiful Day”, if you type “R” you’ll go to “Ray of illuminati” and so on…
- You can select what buttons do you want by pressing number buttons. 4 is 4 buttons, 6 is 6 buttons and so on…
- You can move better with Page UP/Page DOWN because it jumps any locked song. useful if you’re filtering songs by game instead of only playable.
There are 2 goals in freestyle. COMBO and SCORE. You can do both at the same time, score is aiming to 100% accuracy of the song, the game call it “Perfect Play”. combo aims to get full combo, your goal is not miss any note.
For combo players, this tricks will make you get the FREESTLYE COMBO achievement unless you fail on purpose
- If you fail a note, you can restart any song and you’ll get to the combo BEFORE playing the song. so, for example, if you had 20.000 combo and you lose combo at 25.000, you can restart and it will go back to 20.000 instead of losing the combo.
- If the song is too hard for you, you can restart and JUST BEFORE SONG STARTS press select music option. make sure that no prompt asking you to reset your combo appears. if you do it correctly, you will get to select music screen with your latest combo.
Some useful tricks
- In settings (F10), change input layout if you have spanish keyboard because “ñ” would be set as “;”
- Change V-sync to 60fps/144fps, this would help to reduce game offsync, also change to fullscreen (you will need to do this everytime you play the game because it restarts to borderless windowed for now. it should be fixed soon)
Written by El Zerelito
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Tips & Tricks to Be Pro
- The LEGO® Movie 2 – Videogame: Tips and Tricks
- Soulworker: Tips and Tricks to Have Fun
- I Will Be Your Eyes: Small tips for Speedrunning
- Rashlander: Tips and Tricks