Mortimer has stories for each of his items, which I am chronicling here. Credit to any reaper who helps find more information!
R.I.P. Fashion – Buy everything.
Classical – change into Grim Cloak v1 and basic skull v1.
- Ears of the Beast(F) stopped a mutiny.
- The Calavera(F) was found upon Mort’s face after a Dia de los Muertos celebration of a fallen friend.
- The Eye of Anpu(U) was found in some dunes guarded by a World Eater.
- The Face of the Great Old One(U) was absconded from a carnival.
- The Glasses(F) are looted from (forgot to write it down)
- The Plague Doctor(U) mask was acquired from some folks who considered it professional attire, wherein Mortimer acquired a whole slew of them, causing the previous owners to soil their pants.
- Unholy Smokes(M) were granted to Mortimer upon rescue of a shaman’s child.
A Fancy Suit (Bowtie Edition) was nicked from Fate’s wardrobe.
Grim Cloak was Mort’s attempt to keep warm.
Let it RIP – fidget the spinner until it lights up.
Aetherial Resonator is from a sordid tale involving an elevator (implied muzak).
Aphotic Reflector is an ex-lighthouse mirror framed in shipwreck driftwood (necessary prerequisite for wardrobe changes).
Blue Gerbil was found on the river Styx.
Ephemeral Mortality coin belonged to Thaddeus Thatcher.
Infernal Illuminator was created by an electrical trickster, derived from cannon parts and a rose bush.
Kaktos originated from the Island of Cactai, but travels.
Lethean Obliviator was used to cut a romantic tie (eraser, one use, but respawns in store at a higher price after each use).
Tenebrous Device was a rat trap belonging to a wizard (fidget spinner).
Transience of Annals was once owned by an old man on the steps of Acropolis (marks how many days you have left).
- Space Block Buster: Items & Blocks Guide
- One Line Coloring Full Level Completion & Achievements (All 100 Levels)
- Alpacapaca Double Dash: 100% Prize Collection Showcase
- Medieval Dynasty Finding Basic Ressources Guide
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Legacy Secret Units Guide