Welcome to SteamAH, Here is a simple guide for loots and locations on deadside map! if you have any problems. please let me know.
Map & Locations
On the map u can see 2 typs of marks. White and green one.
– The white one are for bigger location and it is possible to finde on some of them missions. For example on point 1, 5 and 6.
– The green points are possible AI patrol and location. Sometimes they have good loot and sometimes also bad loot. It is totally random.
But for sure the white marked locations are points of interest. Here you can find better loot then in towns. But keep in mind it is toally random and you have to shoot your way!
What to do after spawn?
We found camouflage clothes, an AKS-74U and a pump action shotgun. With this loot we started to clear level 1 and 2 missions. On mission you have to clear the hole area. After you killed all AIs a massage will appear and you have to look out for a blue lighted chest. In this chest you will find ammo, guns, gear and money. But it depends on the level of the mission and also on radom factor.
A: We want our players to be able to use the map immediately and navigate the world right after they have created the character.
It doesn’t matter if you are in the game for the first time or you have resurrected after you died, you have a chance to understand where to go and what to do because your legend will be visible on the map. But most importantly, we want players who are in a party to be able to see each other to speed up the process of reuniting of two lonely hearts. We find that this is exactly what is missing in most of the navigational systems of survival games these days.
A: There will be one global map with main events and places marked on it, the player will be able to visit them/explore/go on a mission. For example “Green Zones”, group mission, helicrashes and other mini-quests. You will also be able to see on the map in real time all your allies (party members). We don’t plan to have a mini map that is always on the screen.
- Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood DLC Achievement Guide
- Beat Saber: 100% Achievement Guide
- Medieval Dynasty All Resource & Animal Locations Map
- Magnibox: All Secrets Guide
- Terraria How to Find Moon Lords Legs And More