Dark Fall is a adventure game that you join the all-night ghost vigil at Harwood House. here are all ball locations guide for you.
All Ball Locations
1- right when you exit the tunnel from the girls bathroom (turn around completely and it should be on a ledge on the ground to the left)
2 – opposite the iron bars of the cell
3 – one step before the “three urns small lake room”
4 – near the unknown chamber blocked path, turn around when facing it (i think)
5 – entrance to the Light room
- Explore the old abandoned Harwood House after dark.
- Use Ghost Hunting gadgets to discover supernatural activity, ‘see’ into the past, and hear the dead.
- Experience flashbacks to the past through Time Slips.
- Conduct paranormal investigations using a range of investigation methods.
- Use Dictaphone EVP recordings, Night Vision camera, EMF Detectors and a Thermal cam to help pinpoint phenomena.
- Communicate with ghosts via a Ouijaboard.
- Set up Trigger Object and watch for activity.
- Follow ghostly clues heard via the Ghost Box.
- Reveal paranormal phenomina with Night Vision or Thermal cameras.
- Use detective skills to uncover secret places and learn long lost secrets.
- Challenge the mind by solving puzzles and enigmas.
- Full cast of actors & sound to bring the haunted location to spooky life!
- Monitor CCTV cameras set up across the location, to watch for supernatural activity.
- Investigate both historic and recent hauntings at Harwood House.
- A cast of ghosts to discover and ghost hunting companions to remotely interact with during your Ghost Hunts.
- Written by Jonathan Boakes, creator of the Dark Fall and Lost Crown games.
- Hear real audio phenomena captured during Ghost Hunts.
- Point And Click interface Adventure Game.
- Solo gameplay.