For Craftopia players who wants to play coop online with friends, the guide will show you how to play Craftopia with friends using Hamachi in detail.
First of all, you have to download Hamachi on its website, install it on your PC and launch it.
1. Go to NETWORK tab and choose “create a new network”
2. Name your network and set a password. Both can be anything.
3. Click “Create”
Then, you give the server name, password and IP4 to your friends who also have Hamachi installed.
You can copy your IP4 by right clicking on the top left of the program. There are 2 sets of IP numbers on top and IP4 is the first one.
Password (optional): 12345
The program looks like this
For other players
For other players
1. Go to NETWORK tab and choose “join an existing network”
2. Fill all required details such as network name and password
3. Launch the game and go to MULTIPLAYER on the bottom right side
4. Choose “Join via IP”
5. Put put your friend’s IPv4 in the box and click START button
And you’re in!
- Please note that when you’re joining a server, all the players will have to wait for you to complete the connection. Personally, when I join my friend’s server it only takes around 10 – 15 seconds, but if internet speed of the player joining the server is very slow, it can take up to 10 minutes.
- Free version of Hamachi can host up to 5 players including you, so only 4 of your friends can join your server at a time.
That’s all we are sharing today in Craftopia How to Play Co-op With Friends (Using Hamachi), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Cereal Killer
- Craftopia Solution for Can Not Use Multiplayer/ Server Time Out
- Craftopia How to Fix Multiplayer & Coop Working
- Craftopia Useful Info Guide (Island Layout , Ores Affinity , Loot Drops , Dungeon and More)
- Craftopia How to Get a Lightsaber in Early Access
- Craftopia High Density Farming Guide