This is the fastest possible way to complete War Torn, without using a script.
Other guides suggest loading up the control chip hunt, and flying the initial rocket off the map, which would take about an hour and a half. This method on the other hand will only take a couple minutes.
The core idea for this method is to load up an instant fail scenario, and hotkey restart(“Ctrl r”) the mission enough times to trigger the achievement. Creating an instant fail scenario is easily done by removing the player brain from the tutorial bunker.
- Launch the game
- Click “Game Editors”
- Click “Scene Editor”
- Select “Tutorial Bunker” 1/3 of the way down the list
- Click “Load”
- Hold Right-Click, and select “Remove Objects”
- Remove the Team 1(Pink) Brain
- Hold Right-Click, and select “Save Scene”
- Click “Save”
- Click “Yes”
- Press “Esc”
- Click “Scenario Battle”
- Select “Tutorial Mission” 1/2 of the way down the list
- Click “> Start Here <“
- Select a Control/Player option for Team 1(Pink)
- Click “Start Game”
- Press, and Hold “Ctrl”
- Press “r” 999 times
- Release, “Ctrl” when you see the Achievment popup
- Close the game
Written by Colsix