Walkthrough and guidance for obtaining 100% achievements!
Clam Man is a point&click adventure with a total of 15 achievements. This guide will direct you through the entire game step by step. Therefore, it contains dramatical spoilers which are mostly not marked.
- If not otherwise stated, always pick the bottom choice (that’s not looping) during conversations.
Achievement Overview (Missables)
- Right-click on any object and wait for a few seconds.
- Answer the phone thrice.
The customer is always right. And annoying.
- Leave your cubicle.
- Knock on Herman’s door and pick:
- Herman, it’s me.
- Herman, we’ve known each other for years. It’s me Clam Man.
- Doesn’t this violate some kind of fire and safety code?
Huge, Steaming Bowl Of Foreshadowing
Because that’s great writing.
- Go to the secretary.
- Interact with the “The Boss” door and talk to Sheryl.
- Enter the hallway to the office.
- Take a closer look at the star trophy and examine this tiny portrait:
- Walk all the way to the right.
- Get fired.
You Call Those Lyrics?
Get fired and feel bad about it.
Act I – Rock Bottom
- Answer the door (on the right) and the phone. Call Pete.
- Leave your apartment and go to the Main Street.
- Continue walking to the right and go inside the café.
- After talking with Pete, head to the alley and talk with Lindsey until her phone rings.
- Try to leave.
Set Phasers to Snoop
Immediately start doing what you said you wouldn’t.
Act II – Chowderboy Snoops Around
- Go to the right and talk with Ted. Pick:
- I was hoping to get into the club.
- Think I’m exclusive enough to go inside?
- Clarence Mannington?
- Go inside the club and examine the “The Cuttle Boys!” poster.
I Love the Cuttleboys
Pay tribute to the greatest band of all time.
- Head to the bar.
- Take the lighter fluid and go back to the bar. Speak with the bartender. Pick:
- Surprise me.
- How long have you been bartending?
- Got any signature drinks?
- Can you mix me a “Sledgehammer Moustache”?
- Talk with the orange patron and tell him that you are out of time.
- Combine lighter fluid and drink.
- Go to the theatre and talk with the crowd to obtain matches.
- Backstage, use the drink with the air vent and set it on fire.
- Enter the backroom. Examine all objects (don’t forget the piece of paper on the desk).
- Go to your apartment and talk with the criminal. Pick:
- Why are you being so honest?
- How connected are you to the criminal underworld?
- Back at the Main Street, use the code (Yes > Mine aren’t.) to get access to the rope blackmarket.
- Start a conversation with Clerk. Choose:
- I was interested in some rope.
- Can you help me with a knot?
- Use the catalogue with the criminal. Give up by clicking on the back button.
Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Go get your money back, you jobber.
- Head back to Clerk. Tell him that the catalogue didn’t help at all.
- Free the criminal with the universal knot opening tool.
- Take the rope.
- Go to the very right and talk with Billy. Pick:
- Ideas on what I should do?
- Lastly, I need a hook.
- Go to the box alley and examine the desk: .
Handling The Crack
Don’t worry, it’s perfectly Safe.
Hook, Line and Sinker
Behold! My stuff!
Act IIB – Time For A Break-In
- Go to the right and always pick the bottom choice.
- Solve the easy or tough puzzle:
THE CHOWDER BITES BACK
Crack down on crime!
Act III – The Clam Man Clometh
- During the scene at the restaurant, pick:
- You did. I had to look up the answer on the internet.
- You always get what’s coming to you.
- Wow, you guys are being babies.
Oh no! He can’t hear us! He has earpods in!
Oh Snap, It’s Bobby Blob!
Remember? From the hallway scene?
- Take the remote > “SICK BACKFLIP” > PUSH THE BUTTON
Making Frank Proud
You literally just killed a guy. You monster.
- Forgive Pete.
I’m Clam Man, and this is my favorite ending in the game.
- Repeat the first steps but don’t forgive Pete in the end.
So it was all your work!
After the credits, click on the jellyfish in the foreground (could take a few tries).
Sweet Clam Man
Abuse a jellyfish.
- Missed Messages: All Endings and Achievements
- Firewood: Walkthrough and 100% Achievement
- TAISHO x ALICE episode 1: Endings Guide
- Cowpocalypse – Episode 1: Walkthrough and Achievements
- Truth: Disorder II 100% Walkthrough Guide