If you play Captive and looking for a wolkthorugh or an achievement guide, this guide will provide what you need, explain how to escape the game, let’s check it out.
1. Take the power cable from the trash can
2. Take the remote control from the right corner of the table under the TV
3. Take the shirt, then look at the shirt and click the front pocket to get a key
4. Take the red book and batteries from open drawers. Use the batteries on the TV remote. Use the pink key on the lower right drawer.
5. Click through to the last page of the red book, it contains a red key. Use it on the lower left drawer. Repeatedly click the lower left drawer until it comes off.
6. Take the blue book. Use the power cord on the outlet and then click the small hole under the table. Take the green key and use it on the top left drawer. Take the screwdriver inside.
7. Go inside the closet and take the rolled up papers. Use the screwdriver on the panel.
8. Turn on the TV with the remote using the power button. Write down subject and sign numbers on channels 4 and 6.
9. Look at the papers and go to the channel on the page. Write down the colors of the diamonds and note which one is bigger.
10. To turn on the safe, you need to solve Box 1 & Box 2 in the Blue book. Box 1 is simple arithmetic. Box 2 is an easy pattern: Take lower left number x lower right number x 2. Following the instructions, combine Box 1 with the last 3 digits of Box 2 to get a single number. Enter that number on your TV remote and press play.
11. If done correctly, you will see a channel with a letter and number code. Enter this sequence by using the Up – Right – Down – Left arrow keys and the F key on the remote. After pressing play, it will tell you the safe is on. The safe cover must be removed for this to work. Then put the TV on channel 7, go back to the safe in the closet.
12. This is the most complicated part of the game. To solve the safe combination, you’ll need everything in this picture.
Top 4 digits: Take the last page of the blue book. Write the red numbers from the “hidden CODE” piece of paper in ascending order from top to bottom next to the colors. The right digit should match the number shown left of the color blocks, hinting about the correct sequence. Now here’s the most confusing part: Translate the diamonds into numbers. In this example, Purple is 1 and Yellow is 5. Now take the first digit of your number sequence and remove the diamond numbers, and you have your code.
Letter: This is from the first page of the blue book. Solve the equation, and round down to the nearest single digit. In this example, 1.13 = 1. Since A=0, then 1=B.
Colors: There is actually no hint to tell you this, but by process of elimination, the big diamond color goes first, and the little diamond color goes second.
Once the correct code is set, click the grey handle to open the safe and take the yellow key.
13. Unlock the door and enjoy your freedom (?)
All Achievements Guide
Should be easy after you do it a couple times.
Solution: Channel 1510F
Solution: Channel 181161693114
Solution: Channel 366F, then translate the dots to numbers + F.
Awarded after you pick up the egg
That’s all we are sharing today in Captive 100% Walkthrough And Full Achievement Guide (How to Escape), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to dotHacker
- Escape Room – The Sick Colleague Walkthrough Guide
- Escape First 2: Walkthrough and Guide
- Escape the Clinic 100% Walkthrough
- Escape Mind: Walkthrough with 100% Achievements
- The Escaper Complete Walkthrough