For Captain Tsubasa – Rise of New Champions players, if you want to perfom charged shot properly, this guide will explain how, let’s check it out.
How to do charged shots (properly)
1º Be sure that you don’t have red stamina
2º The character needs to have a special shot (They have an additional square in the charging shot bar)
3º If you dribble against 2 defenders your shot charges way faster (like if you activated a V-zone) you can even start charging the shot during the second dribble animation
4º If one of your players has a charged long pass (like Tsubasa for example) you can instantly do a charged shot afterwards by holding square
That’s all we are sharing today in Captain Tsubasa – Rise of New Champions Charged Shot Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to K4ution
- Rocket League: How To Do Air Dribbling
- Spelunky 2 How to Rob Shopkeeper Easily
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered: Mission 10 Walkthrough
- Risk of Rain 2 How to get “Defensive Microbots” Filled Out in Your Logbook
- Nightmare Reaper: All Weapon Lists